Friday, December 19, 2008

Maligayang Pasko!

For the past several days, I have received many emails from readers asking about my latest adventures. I am grateful for the interest in my blog and I am happy that there are really people who go out of their way to read about my short trips and enjoy my shots. Thank you so much for taking time to visit!

When I transferred from Blogspot to Wordpress several months ago, I decided to focus on a theme: a blog about short travels to near distances. Thus, from the title "A Serving of Grace", I changed it to "Nooks and Crannies". I decided to unpublish blog entries that would not be related to the new theme. From so many reflections and rantings, the entries are now down to less than thirty adventures - and still counting. Inasmuch as I want to update this site weekly, time and resources do not allow me to do so. Sometimes, it is also a struggle to update every two weeks.

Although the future may look stark and clouded as of this time, the Christmas season always brings hope. There is no time more appropriate to cling to hope for Emmanuel - God [is] with us.

To more adventures for the coming year - be it in actual travels, or in financial and work-related matters.

 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!





This is a sticky post, for now until the Christmas season ends here in the Philippines. Regular posts start below...

1 comment: