Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Featured in PBSP Annual Report

A few weeks ago, the Philippine Business for Social Progress (PBSP) released its annual report for 2008. PBSP is a non-profit consortium of corporations leading the advocacy on the practice of corporate social responsibility. 

My blog entry (in compressed form) about our company's tree planting held last year in Tabunan, Cebu has been featured in their report. Our company's copy of the annual report, in glossy magazine format was given to me by our Environmental Health and Safety chair.

Here's the cover...

[caption id="attachment_443" align="aligncenter" width="299" caption="PBSP Annual Report 2008"]PBSP Annual Report 2008[/caption]

 My compressed article is featured in page 56.

[caption id="attachment_444" align="aligncenter" width="468" caption="My article about our company's tree planting held last year in Tabunan."]My article on our company tree planting held last year in Tabunan.[/caption]

A soft copy of the report could also be found in their website.

Thank you PBSP for including my article in your annual report!

1 comment:

  1. congrats! you deserve it! continue your hobby! :)

    ReplyDelete